stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm still experiencing the dizzy feeling I have, making me ditzy. Haha. Okay, not.
I'm trying to continue writing my Ed Pshych essay but after a while, my headache got worse. And bibik keeps telling me to go to sleep. Feels like but with all the papers & pens strewn on my bed, it takes effort to just move them to the floor. And I don't feel like making an effort to do that.

I'm so lazy I can't believe it myself.

Then again it explains why my room is the way it is. It will only be smart & neat when bibik comes in to clear the mess. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a girl...

Check. Yup, I am.
It's just the mannerisms I guess.

At this point of time, my head's feeling reeeeeal woozy. I can't take it anymore.

I need to crash.

So much for staying awake to complete my essay. At least I'm halfway through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home