stop.wait.watch

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm having a throbbing headache since I woke up for subuh prayers this morning. Have you ever felt your head swimming, eyes not able to open wide and your head simply feels so heavy...? Well, mine felt like that. It felt better after the sleep this afternoon but I'm still feeling woozy.
I don't know why...

Anyway, Mum & I window shopped yesterday. The plan was to get myself a pair of shoes. Found one from Joan&David. It was gorgeous... but it didn't come in half a size bigger for me! How sad is that?? Sighz. So I'm still shoes-less now. I wanna hit those boutiques in Taka soon. This calls for an emergency shopping trip!

And Mum's looking for a bag again. I feasted my eyes that afternoon! Really liked, no, fell in love, with this Fendi bag. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm saving up for a wedding, I'd have gotten myself that gorgeous velvet bag! I could have but I better not. It costs less than the one I bought earlier. An appealing factor. Now I can't stop thinking about it. I keep having to remind myself that Mum's the one looking for the bag, not me. And that I have a wedding to save for. Somehow that thought doesn't seem to convince me at all. I'm still dreaming of that gorgeous velvet bag... Sighz.

Okay, focus. I need a pair of shoes. Shopping with me... anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home