stop.wait.watch

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today was the start of Ramadhan. Wishing all Muslims Ramadhan al-Mubarak...
May we emerge as better individuals with this special month of the year. InsyaAllah.

As usual, I wasn't really hungry. But thirsty? Definitely.
I had a few spoonfuls of porridge and that was it. I was so tired I couldn't bring myself to try the other foods.
I am still very thirsty... I think it's the weather. It's super warm tonight.
Or maybe it's due to me using up my brain juices trying to complete an assignment: test construction.
It's easy to critique but it's definitely tough to create quality MCQs.
And it doesn't help that I'm coming down with flu. I just got it this morning. I can't stop sneezing & it's irritating me! Aaaargh!
I think the flu bug's going around. I'm very susceptible to flu since young. That's gotta explain it.

I'm super tired lately. And with Ramadhan here, I'm waking up even earlier. I have a forum to attend tomorrow that ends at 6.30p.m. Sighz. I hope it's worth my time. Only a chosen few are required to go. I'm not sure how they go about choosing names but the timing couldn't have been worse. On a Friday at that too. Oh well...

Time for me to hit the bed or I won't be able to be awake at 5 tomoro morning!
Sweet dreams!
*mwackz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home