stop.wait.watch

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I have half an hour left before my next lesson starts. I am so unmotivated to attend the lesson cos the tutor simply doesn't motivate me. I'm putting what I learn in that module to use here. Haha. Ed Psych. How sai-ish it can be! There's a reason why I've never taken a module from the Psych discipline in NUS. It's a complete waste of time.

Yesterday's communication studies was fun. Phonetics & pronunciation. Super cool. I love it. My tutor's great fun too so that really helps in getting me all psyched up for the lesson. I realised that my pronunciation has been tainted by the American way of pronouncing the words. In fact, I think most of us are affected. We turned British in one afternoon! So should I continue speaking like a farce? Hmmm... guess not. A rhetorical question. Haha...

Okay, I guess I gotta go now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home