stop.wait.watch

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I definitely prefer to work late into the night. This explains why I have a hard time waking up in the morning. Sighz.

I've been having nostalgic thoughts tonight. I thought of how insensitive I was at handling certain matters and I'm regretting that I didn't handle it in another way due to my impulsiveness and hot-headedness. If I was calm, I wouldn't have said the things I did. It makes me feel incompetent. I'm sorry but most importantly I'm regretful of my actions. I'm not perfect, neither are you. But it's not right for me to be insensitive to your feelings. There are no words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm grateful that you've been my companion over the years.

Nothing happened. I'm just feeling nostalgic as I recall the past incidents. I really need to change, I need to better myself, humanise myself. It's easier said than done but that's why people call it a resolution, don't they?
It's worth a shot. For you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home