stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This week doesn't seem so bad after all. Mum surprised me with a Coach wristlet!
Why? Just because. I love my mum. She definitely knows how to make things seem brighter for me even though assignments are a bitch.

I'm having a throbbing headache now after looking through my assignment for Science. I'm settled for the 30 mins lesson but the 1 hour one is giving me a headache cos I dunno where to start. I've been brainstorming and penning down my thoughts but it doesn't seem to lead me anywhere. Maybe I'm too tired. Guess I just have to be contented with having completed my Ed Psych shit which is totally useless and my Physics tutorial. Gawd, my A level Physics is coming back to haunt me.

I realise that my entries haven't been on a cheery note lately. I can't help it... I'm sorry. I'm cranky over the assignments. There's tons of them and the list never seems to end. I love exams, why can't they just give me a paper to sit for at the end of the day instead of having to laboriously complete the assignments? I think I must have gone through this like a million times. Aaaargh.

I need a break. But everytime I think about the time frame given to complete the assignments, I'm back on non-stop work mode. Times like this, time seems to pass by real fast.

Things need to really slow down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home