stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I am so fucking tired. It's e-learning week but the amount of work way exceeds the usual workload. Sometimes I think it's better to attend lessons in school. It's almost 3 a.m. and here I am, having only completed 3 assignments. But I guess it's a much needed break from having to travel to and fro every morning to no-man's land. I can't wait for everything to be over.

And it so happens that this week is also a term break for all kiddos. Mum applied for leave today, or yesterday actually, and we caught ratatouille. I miss Paris. In fact, when the fiance and I caught Bourne Ultimatum some time back, I missed the cities featured. Sighz. The idea of breaking free from this monotonous life is seriously appealing. Because right now, my schedule is really appalling!

My head's spinning from having stared too long at this computer screen. Okay, maybe not too long since I just reached home about 2 hours ago from supper with the fiance. But I've been at it since morning! Time to recharge for another arduous day of completing more work tomorrow.

What did I just say about my appalling schedule?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home