stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No more school starting from today! Happiness!
Weeee....! Except that I've forgotten to bring back that stack of compo & I have to call a parent up to remind her of her appointment with the VP on Monday. So it seems like I'm heading to school on Friday. Bummer! Well, at least I don't have any CCA to go for. Should I make a date with Mum for lunch then? I've a dinner date that day with my colleagues though... Sometimes I get so sick of eating. Seriously, we seem to take food for granted here. And the fact that the refrigerator is always packed with chocolates, cookies, munchies, ice-cream & more junk, I'm always munching. Sighz.


Anyway, I'm real hyped up these days. There's so many new movies coming up! The last movie I caught was Blade of Glory a few nights ago. So gay. I like! Hehehe. The review for Pirates of the Caribbean stated that it sucks so I'm contemplating if I should go watch it. I'm not such a huge fan although I caught the 2 prequels. It didn't make any impression on me. But he's keen on watching it since we've caught the 2 movies & he has to know the ending.


But I really wanna catch Srek 3 *squeals!* & Ocean's 13 *droolz*. Haha. Shrek's super cute, a must watch & I'll watch anything that starrs Brad Pitt. I sound like a star-struck teen. Heh.


Oh... & I gotta start packing. Leaving next week. I'll miss him for sure...
If only he could join us in this trip...
Wouldn't that be great?
*Sighz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home