stop.wait.watch

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I bought it! I didn't even wait for GSS to start. So now, I'm pretty much broke. Try super broke. Haha. Nothing left to spend on during the sale. I didn't wait for the GSS cos it wouldn't be on discount. So what's the point of waiting? I got it yesterday when I was out with Mum. I can't believe I signed for that large an amount but I did. But... I'm happy with my purchase. & that's all that matters, right? But I can't look at the amount in my bank account when I have to settle the credit card payment. It's too depressing. The decrease in numbers.


I can't sleep after subuh prayers, again. So I settled my statistics instead. Anyway, Mum's done the spontaneous trip thingee again. She decided to go for a break, settle everything & off we go, in less than a mth of preparations. I'm looking forward to a break too. Being here is simply too depressing. I can't wait for the school term to end.


NIE training is commencing soon. It's great cos I need a breather from this school. But looking forward to the training is another issue altogether after hearing horror stories bout it. & I'm not fond of the location & the institution it's situated at. Yikes! But that's life. Somehow, you just have to swallow everything in order to succeed.


Oh & guess what?
After yesterday, I'm really, really looking forward to the MY bonus in July...
Sighz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home