stop.wait.watch

Monday, May 07, 2007

The mystery as to why my body has been aching for the past I dunno how many days has been solved. The menses is here and after so long of not giving me cramps, it's pretty bad today. To be truthful, it was excruciatingly painful. I felt like dying in school. Couldn't sit, stand. Basically, no position is comfortable. And I vomited. Nothing out of the ordinary. I saw stars. All I wanted was to go home. It's a good thing he's not working. I called him up to fetch me cos I simply couldn't drive home. I suffered with the pain for about 2 hours. & to think I've popped in the pill. It only got much better when he came over to fetch me home. But still feeling woozy. Slept throughout the whole afternoon but now, the pain is back to torture me.


How can I mark compo in this situation? I'll end up failing them I think. & I'm pretty strict with my marking so having cramps will make it worse. Haha. Think I'll just have to postpone it till tomorrow. I don't wanna jeopardize anyone. But seriously, when you see some of their scripts, you wonder what they have learnt in their 3 years in school. Writing stimulates creativity & I have to say it's the best component in English. Write well people! I hated compre when I was in school. Okay, make that secondary school. Or was that for GP? I can't remember. Cos the given passages were so fucking dry. Essay's the best, appreciate that kiddos. But I don't deny that there is a handful who can write really well. 3 full pages without leaving lines in between with minimal mistakes, excellent use of expressions; interesting read. I gave her 19 out of 20. Really impressive. I wish there were more students like her.


Hmmm... I feel like having chocolate. & the only kind available in the fridge right now is the chocolate bar. No nuts I think. I'm really craving for almond rocher from Sins or any of those choc bars. Is there anyone out there who's kind enough to satisfy my craving? I know he'll kick up a fuss everytime I get those chocolates from the choc bars cos the price's pretty stiff. If I'm up & kicking tomorrow, I may get them. Somehow, I doubt so. About the up & kicking.


Being a girl is tough. Don't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home