stop.wait.watch

Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm so thankful that Friday's finally here. I've been marking my ass off this whole week. Exam marking week. THAT ended yesterday. Today was the computation of marks on all the blardy systems. I still have to complete the item analysis for Math & Science. Why the rush? Cos the level's meeting with the P & VP on Monday. The amount of workload we had this week... My back's aching from all the markings done. Been working in school till late since Wed. I have yet to input the remarks in the cockpit. Aaargh... I can't wait for this term to be over. Post-exam period has got to be the worst time... Ever.


I just realised that this Sunday's Mother's Day. Hmmm... more foodie session I guess. & I really can't think of any other place to dine. Sighz.


Earlier this week, I received an invitation from my student to her birthday party at some country club at an unknown place which I have to go but I have errands to run on that day & I can't turn down her invite. The whole class's turning up & they're expecting my presence. Oh, why does it have to be so far? Rich kids ar...


I'm so fucking hungry right now. I've not had a bite since this morning unless u count the breakfast I had before I left home for school. I'm super famished... Dinner's in an hour's time. Can't wait! & I have that class at the mosque tonight. Guess I better have my rest. I'm so fucking tired. But I'm so fucking happy the week's over! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home