stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I was right. I couldn't get up for school this morning. I slept late the nyte before due to the pain so I couldn't get up at 5.30 when the alarm rang.


My head's spinning
Boy, I'm in a daze...



Haha.. Lyrics to a song I once loved. So paid the doc a visit, got my MC & the medication deemed needed. Got the compos marked.
Not feeling so lethargic now that the menses is here. Feeling a lot better in fact.


Anyway, I got a call from an old friend. He used words and expressions that I don't understand. Like,


Dia (ex-gf) berakkan aku. Dia pegi pat mat rempet(?) / mat reb(?).


I'm like what's mat rempet? I can't even spell it out. & what's mat reb? I've never heard of these expressions in 23 years of my life. I was just hmmmm-ing all the way cos I can't understand half the things he said. & after some time, I finally figured out that 'berakkan' means dumped him. Why can't he use normal phrases? Left me in a daze with all his expressions.


Alrightey, gotta do some stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home