stop.wait.watch

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Imagine having to write remarks for 35 girls for their report slips! I am so fucking drained. I spent 2 hours writing on them, thinking of all their positive characteristics. Example,


A jovial student who contributes actively in classroom discussions, so-and-so portrays a positive attitude towards learning and always strives to improve in her subjects by taking the initiative to ask whenever she is in doubt...etc...


even though the only thing that I can remember her by is her non-stop chatting! Although the above is true about her as well. I realise that my remarks are almost a paragraph for each student! Haha. Surprising when I really have no idea about what to write about a few of them. Well, I've managed it and I'm glad it's done. It's my first time writing their remarks so it's pretty taxing. As you can see, I've to write about their positive attributions only.


SO THAT'S SETTLED! Yayness!


Anyway, I had a great time yesterday with the darling fiance and his family. I realised that I didn't quite have that intimidated feeling I used to have around his dad. Thanks for dinner Uncle and Aunty! Then we left to spend time on our own. Headed down to Mustaffa to get my hair product and deodorant but I ended up buying shower gel and shampoo. This always happens. He said it's probably a curse. Everyone who steps in seems to buy things that they don't plan to get. Haha.


I am so drained today. Woke up tired cos I got in late this morning. And typing out the remarks made me even more tired. Brain-drained. Gotta have my rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home