stop.wait.watch

Monday, November 19, 2007

Saturday had been tiring, not because of the bbq but due to the time spent with the people I like the least.
No further elaboration here cos I don't wanna get all riled up and disgusted.
But I still enjoyed the time spent with the fiance cos last week had been a rough week.

Then Sunday came: Bai's wedding. It was magical.
Of course it was, I knew who was responsible for the decor.
If you paid that kind of money just for your decor, it better be worth every single cent.
But it was lovely...

Today was the start of the 2.5 days camp. It was tiring but pretty fun.
1 day down, 1.5 days more to go!
We can do it! Let's get this over & done with!

And Mum has finally finalised the guest list!
With this confirmation, it's tons easier to look for a venue...

With the start of the holidays, more work needs to be done.
At least it's working on something that interests me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home