stop.wait.watch

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Exams are almost here! It's almost the end of the term... something that all of us have been looking forward to. Just when we thought they'd leave us alone since the exams are just round the corner (since that's the most humane thing to do, isn't it?), more assignments are due next week. As a friend has so aptly put it, this course is inhuman.

Anyway, the frustrating and ultimately infuriating assignment was completed just now. Thumbs up to me & Haz! Brrrriiilllliant! Even if I say so myself... hehe. So we went out for lunch, after about 4 hours of squeezing our brain juices to the very last drop to complete the assignment, and it was yummay! We, or at least I, walked out of that makan shop with a renewed exuberance to complete the individual reflection tonight. I can do it.... especially when there's no school tomorrow which means I can study for my paper on Saturday! Yay!

And of course, I simply had to purchase a box of donuts since there was a donut shop. It doesn't help that I'm forever having a sugary craving which can come in many forms! Haz is my latest companion to eat round the clock with me... join the club girl!

I'm pretty full since we had a late lunch earlier. But bibik's preparing tons of food since we're expecting guests tonight. I know I shouldn't eat dinner but I can't resist all the yummay food laid on the table. I'll just have a teeny weeny bit to satisfy myself... heheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home