stop.wait.watch

Sunday, November 11, 2007

This is one of those nights where I should be asleep but I'm still awake and surfing the Net.
I should be asleep because...

  • I need to wake up early to go to the mosque tomorrow.
  • I'm tired after trying to digest biological terms, definitions and functions for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Guess I can't sleep cos I've been thinking too much.
The usual... About how things have changed with time.
I've never had much faith in it but now it's proven.
I was right all along.
There's so much to say yet no words can describe what I feel.

Anyway, I've been real excited about where to indulge next Tuesday.
Haz is all for it! Yay!
Foodie sessions always keep me hyper and trigger happy! Hehehe.
It's just the journey to Tuesday that's putting a damper on things.

And I've been missing him so much it's beginning to hurt.
But it's not like we don't meet.
Oh, I don't know. Sometimes I'm so complicated.
I just miss him.

Do you understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home