stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I am so fucking tired.

And crampy. My menses came a week earlier than expected, leaving me with a day of cramps.
It surprised me yesterday just before we caught "The Game Plan".
Ouch.

I've been working on the Science stuff since I came home.
Cramps and assignments don't complement each other well.
Especially when I'm rambling through my lit review, not exactly sure of what to write cos I can't find the details in the assignment document.
By details, I mean details.
The coordinators should really reflect on what is meant by details, not just a mass of words that beat about the bush.

Haz is kind enough to help me read through what I've read.
Really didn't want to trouble her but I'm desperate.
She's done the checking. I'm on the right track.
Phew! Thanks babe!
I really need to hear that!

With the assignment out of the way, I can now start studying for the exams.
I really can't wait for next Tuesday to be over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home