stop.wait.watch

Monday, November 05, 2007

I just woke up from my nap when it suddenly struck me that I should have solved that question using this method instead of the one I used for the exam earlier this morning.
Sighz.
It's okay... Maths papers are over anyway. One thing's for sure, Maths simply keep me going...
I'm still loving it!

Unlike Science... I left A-level physics (literally throwing away everything after the A-levels) only to be greeted by it again now. Parts of it of course, not the whole A-level syllabus. I'll cry if that's the case... Paper's next Tuesday! Bio is on Monday, partial A-level stuff too, according to friends. I need to study... It's just a matter of time.

As I'm anticipating the papers next week, there's tons to complete this week. So far, things are going great. I need to finish up that Science assignment due this Friday. Hopefully by tomorrow so I don't have to travel all the way to school to submit it on Friday. This, however, may just be wishful thinking on my part cos I've not done the lit review! I've not even read any of the lit resources. Heh. I may just have to travel this Friday just to submit the assignment.

This has been one hell of a semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home