stop.wait.watch

Saturday, November 03, 2007

With geometry paper down today, it's time to study for the number systems on Monday.
I started on my Science 501 assignment upon reaching home. I think I'm done for the lesson plans and slides for the 1 hour lesson which I've amended like a million times. I need to refine the presented slides a little (again) and I should be done.
I don't wanna look at them anymore!
Write up the lit review on Monday and wrap it all up!

I'm only going to study for the number systems tomorrow...hehe.
I'm pretty tired after the 2-hour paper earlier.

After next week, life is going to be more smooth sailing with ALL assignments out of the way.

A tired and hungry person is a cranky person.
I need my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home