stop.wait.watch

Monday, January 11, 2010

I spreed (if there's such a word), on Saturday, buying something from every shop that I popped into. I sent the car for servicing and headed to Tampines to kill time.
I popped into Tampines 1, coming out of it with shopping bags from Outfitter Girls, Dorothy Perkins, Esprit and Uniqlo. Then it was off to Mango at Tampines Mall with 2 pairs of pants of the same cut but in different colours.
I was upset since the night before and spending money seemed to take the pain away.
For a little while.

I'm feeling better now.
I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow night. =)

I'm gonna miss you tonight baby...

Now I'm trying my best to push thoughts of Papillon and Palermo away.
Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home