stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm back from Kuching but I'm too lazy to upload the photos.
There are 3 cameras to upload the photos from.
Sighz. That needs tons of patience and perserverence.
I certainly missed the hubby tons when I was there.

I've been feeling troubled since yesterday.
I guess it got triggered off by the call. And I'm right, the dreaded day is tomorrow.
I just want it to be over and done with since everyone has to go through it.
And the other reason why I've been feeling troubled has been put to rest.
So I'm feeling better tonight, but I still dread tomorrow.
And which part of morning does he not understand??
Does 12 p.m. sound like morning to anyone?
Oh well, he's the boss.

Now, I'm simply looking forward to hubby coming home so that I can have some chill out time with him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home