stop.wait.watch

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm officially in a madhouse.
1 more day till I can have a tiny bit of respite from all things important.
As usual, I got irritated with that man.
If it's going to be another waste of time today, I'm just going to walk out.
I don't give a damn anymore.
He wasted 2 hours of our time some time back; it wasn't productive at all.
It became a nagging session. And he had the cheek to msg us yesterday telling us to be prepared to stay behind later than 5 for his nonsense. If you had done something productive a few weeks ago, then we wouldn't have to stay so late today. What an ass!
Sometimes, I can't wait to say Good Riddance!
A few people are leaving by end of this year, be it transfer or resignation. Either way, I envy them.

I fell in love with a few things over the past weekend.
Should I get another bag or should I get that diamond?
I fell in love with this pendant.
And I also like the emerald cut earrings and ring.
I wish I could get them all at the same time but that's just crazy.
There is an exchange programme, so I can probably trade-in my earrings for a new pair.
I think I'll pop by the shop again this Saturday.
The Fendi bag was nice too. Roman calf leather in baby pink. Handmade.
Decisions, decisions.
Or should I just save the money?
Sometimes I have this need to just pamper and reward myself for getting through the year.
Looking forward to purchasing an item also makes me work hard towards getting to that time frame, instead of just slogging through the days.
They could be just excuses but it works to keep me sane.
And that's important.
But so is saving.

Time to do my finances...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home