stop.wait.watch

Monday, November 16, 2009

With each event taken place, the stress level drops substantially.
I've got one last event before I can finally scream.... FREEDOM!
At least from the organisation of the events.
First we had the Science Fair, then it was the Option Form, followed by the Carnival which just took place last Saturday. That was such a relief. And last event that is taking up all my time and energy for the last few weeks is going to take place this Friday. I've been reviewing, printing, re-reviewing and re-printing the lists.
It's really driving my crazy.
And just a few seconds ago, they came to me with another update i.e. change.
Aaaarrrrgh.... irritating!

I'm throwing away unhappy thoughts, moving on to happy ones instead.
I met Hazwani last Thursday night!
It was a good thrashing out session, albeit a short one.
We cried our eyes out and we hope to meet up again soon.
Enjoy your maternity leave dear. This is the worst part of the year!

The brother came home last night. Landed around almost 10.
We waited for him at a corner and refused to greet him at the entrance.
Should have seen his face!
He looked so crestfallen thinking no one came to fetch him.
Dinner was good.
And I woke up so damn sleepy this morning cos we got in pretty late last night.
Mum, hubby and sis were down too.

Now, I need to get all my things done and I can't wait to go off!

I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home