stop.wait.watch

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I've been clearing my desk since I stepped in at 9 this morning.
I've 2 huge trash bags seated by my trash can now.
That's how much junk I've accumulated in 1 year.
What am I going to do for the rest of the day now that I've cleared my department work stuff?
Well, it's not that I've nothing to do... I still have to complete my appraisal form but I'm not in the mood to think about what to write on that form. I'm 3/4 done but have yet to refine.
Just not in the mood.

I chilled with the bro at Starbucks last night.
Staying at home was too depressing.
It felt good to take my mind off things.
We talked, we laughed... But it didn't help in making my heart feel at ease.
There's too much tension between us.
I can sense it even though the anger/frustration has appeased.
I should give him time and space, I know. Which is why dragging myself to work every morning is a good thing although God knows exactly how I feel.
How can I get work done if my whole well-being is affected? Shattering to be exact.
Feeling better today.
Good to get out of home.
But that doesn't mean I brought my heart along with me.
Physical presence but psychological absence.
I'm trying my best. God knows I put my 110% into it.
I'm letting it go, I'm building back the trust that was lost.
I put all my zest and energy into making it work.
I can only pray for the best.

Please don't hurt me... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home