stop.wait.watch

Monday, December 14, 2009

It's been a great week so far.
I'm thankful for the outcome of things. Alhamdulillah.
I love my hubby.

I've had great makan sessions.
In fact, that's all I've been doing over the holidays.
Shop and eat.
Oh... the shopping. I don't wanna open my bills for next month.
But I've gotten items that make me trigger happy! =)
For one, I've gotten that trilogy pendant which I've been eyeing for quite a while.
Didn't get myself a bag this time round... and that's good!
So far, I don't think I need another bag. I've been pushing thoughts of bags aside. Heh.

I came across this article that talks about women's spending nature on how we spend so much on bags. It would be good if we could actually save that amount of money and make it grow instead of putting that money into buying a bag.
I agree with the article but sometimes, in fact, most of the times, it's difficult for me to do so!
The desire to purchase that bag to make me happy is simply overpowering.
I understand the importance of saving, it's not that I don't save, but I can save MORE if I stop purchasing unnecessarily.
Maybe this will be my 2010's resolution.
Save.
I can make it happen only if I want it to.

Here's to more great times during the December holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home