stop.wait.watch

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here I am, awake since 6.30 a.m. cos the hubby had to go to work today and I can't go back to sleep after I bidded him goodbye.
Mum's away again to Hong Kong with the 2 kiddos. Shopping trip.
So I'm all alone at home with bibik.

Since the wedding, I have been extremely tired.
And with a crazy Term 2, it seems like my work just never ends.
Which is why I planned to run some errands today to make my life feel a lot better.
I've yet to send the pix for printing and it has been weeks since the trips!
Okay, I'm finally going to send them for printing today.
After I'm done with the trip to my GP and facial.
I need some feel good time after a tiring week!
And it helps that there's plans to meet Haz in the evening! Yay!
It's been such a long time...

I need to upload the pix, settle some stuff online...
And the day starts in full swing!
I've been contemplating... Should I get that UTrek on discounted price?
Or should I just keep that few hundred bucks and buy that treadmill?

The curse of online shopping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home