stop.wait.watch

Monday, March 16, 2009

The last time I blogged, I was still a single lady... Sounds just like the song by Beyonce.
Now, I've been married for a week.
And it has been a tiring week!
There's always something to do every single day.
We sleep late and wake up early.

We just returned from a short trip to Genting with his colleagues.
A super tiring trip cos it was so short and the journey was so long due to bad traffic.
But we did have fun with the rides and all. I simply love roller coaster rides, especially the triple looper kinds and the tower.
We're leaving for Bali tomorrow and we've yet to pack since we just came back last night.

It's a good thing that I've not really unpacked and all my facial stuff and toiletries are still in the ziploc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home