stop.wait.watch

Friday, March 06, 2009

My hands have been henna-ed! It wasn't so red last night but this morning, the hue has darkened to a deep red. According to Kak Ina and Kak Ita, the hue will continue to darken.

D day is here. Surprisingly, I'm calm. It feels like any other day.
Except that I'm not allowed out of the house. Not by my mum, but Maklong.
I slept well last night, albeit late cos my aunt's neighbours came. People that I've known since young. Cik Amir came earlier this week too.
They're even closer than family cos they actually bother about us.

The room's cleaned and so is the house. It always amazes me when Maklong starts her cleaning spree in anticipation of an event. Even Mum says she's "gerak cepat".
My room is the way I want it to be. No frills and no fancy.
I can't stand those silly fur and feather thingee that they hang all over your room that looks so ugly and suffocating and worse still, you have to pay for such service.
I refused to have a dias at home and Maklong's not very pleased with that. Haha.
Cos Kak Ita owns a bridal company and she offered her service but I turned that down.
I can't stand it!
And when Maklong found out that I told Haris not to play the kompang here on Sunday cos I refuse to have all that noise around me, she pretty much turned speechless. Heh.
It's enough that I have to bear with all that noise over at his place and pray hard that I don't cringe and tell them to shut up after a while.
Mum can't stand it too. It's seriously too noisy.
Oh well, different people have different perceptions of what a wedding celebration should be like. But since it's MY wedding, I call the shots over certain things.

I still have to finalise my speech. It's the Malay part that's getting me muddled and stuck.
How frustrating.

Okay, it's D day. I need to rest cos the nikah is at night and I don't wanna be tired out then.
Clean up a few things then I gotta rest.

It's finally here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home