stop.wait.watch

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Last week was simply crazy.
I'm surprised I'm actually breathing.
And I simply have to say that I hate him even more so now!
We got together on Friday and we had a good trashing session about our thoughts and feelings.
And we have concluded that he's simply greedy.
He's doing all that just to have a beautiful portfolio.
What an ass!
No one I know likes him, that's for sure.
Fucked up.

I'll be on leave from this Friday onwards.
I'm glad that I'm done with all my tasks, except for marking, of course.
I just can't finish that! Because I'm in a fucked up place that takes up all of your free time.
I'm not going to bother. I'll do what I can.
I'm only human, not a robot.
So fuck you.

Time's ticking.
I still have so many things to do at home!
5 more days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home