stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm now a full-fledged blonde...a title previously attributed only to my facial hair (above my lips) cos i bleach them.now my whole head is blonde....haha..well,actually only the highlights cos they're damn light.i think i look farnie...maybe cos i'm not used to the colour diff yet.went to get my hair coloured earlier today with frinn.she did hers in red & mine in brown but the highlights turned out blonde.i hope the colour fades soon seh....the blonde highlights i mean.kinda like starin straight out at me.brightly somemore.i stil hav to wait for my baby's comments.hmmm...wonder wat he'll say.anyway,think this wil be the ferz & the only time i'll colour my hair.juz for the xperience & for the fun of it.i'm oready missin my black-brown hair.natural colour is the best,i gathered after this xperience.ahaa...not that i dread it but i think i look better in my natural hair colour.i hope it grows out in time for raya seh..i can't go ard jalan raya with blonde hair!!?i'll look like some minah on the street...hahah!!


sat at the shop for almost 3 hrs.butt hurts like crazy.& the fact that i'm havin my ferz day of menses today makes me squirmish as well.kept feelin queasy.oooh...can't wait to meet ayang.wonder wat he'll say.oready described to him over the phone.initially i wanted him to be the ferz to see me in my new image but some things are juz not meant to be eh?no worries...anyway,he's fetchin me from tuition on friday nyte.i really miss him though.i miss him so much lately,it hurts.he's like the best thing that can happen to me...& subsequently,makes my life so much better with his presence.


i read soong fee's testi for me on frenster & i can't help but laff so gawd damn hard.i've been meanin to write her one but i never seem to hav the time to be online long enuf.she's faster than me eh?i really like her..she's one of the bez ppl i noe.she's non-superficial,like totally.& she's great fun to be with,despite the difference in our ages & our personality differences.i'm like a total nerdass who does homework without fail & she's like the super slacker who doesn't give 2 hoots bout homework & tests.hahah...it's my innate personality to be like that.i'll prob be sufferin from hypertension or immense anxiety if i were to be like that.not that i'm insultin her but i'm juz like that lar.can't help it.but i love her for who she is.for all the slacker attitude in the world that she is.she's like younger than acap but i can totally connect with her.sometimes,i can't even connect to my own brother.now i juz gotta find time to write testis for ppl whom i wanna write for.prob do it tomoro or sth...too tired tonyte.enuf activity for one day,wat with my crampy stomach & my newly blonde hair....hahah...i wonder...wat will the rest of the world say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home