stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

went for a run this mornin.& laz nyte too.i'm becomin a health freak.in fact i've been runnin everyday for the past few days or so.& i think i'm becomin weirder by the day.i kinda feel guilty after eatin even though i don't really eat a lot.haha..sth that i've never ever experienced in my 21 years of livin.i've always been a food lover...ask anyone & they'll tell u the same.i've never had a prob with weight cos i've never reached 100%.usually it's 90% acceptable.but i guess lately,my metabolism is not that great.


i feel like gettin a whole new image.haha..not really,wen i put it like that it's as if i'm like goin for a major total operational change or sth.actually,more of juz snippin my hair off & colourin & highlightin it.before i wanted to keep my hair til my waist or sth cos i miss my long hair in jc.but den i feel like tryin sth diff.not dat i've never had short hair before...don't plan to cut it very short juz maybe like shoulder length bob or sth.dunno will see how.haven't visited jean yip for ages cos i thot i'd keep my hair long.but maybe i'll juz visit them one of these days.& blow a few hundred bucks i guess.juz hav to get the $$ ferz...ehhee


okay,hav to accompany me baby go somewhere.gotta go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home