stop.wait.watch

Friday, July 01, 2005

Finally...i created a Frenster account!after sooooo long....the moment i created the acc,i've 4 frenz requests!haha...somehow it struck me as farnie.but frenster is damn slow...really testin my patience.im too used to click-page loaded-done.but wif frenster,it's like click-wait-wait somemore-loadin-almost done-done.now i juz hav to search for all my frenz...unless u can find me ferz.


lunch yesterday or i should say on wednesday was great.arzish joined us soon.great laffz...he mentioned i've lost weight.nope.actually i've gained weight now.too happy i guess.ehhe.prob the image he remembered from jc days.i was excused from PE for 6 blardy freakin months!!cos i fractured my arm.can u believe dat!?6 blardy months.i practically begged jason liew to let me join the class for PE after 2 months of not exercisin.my gerlfrenz call me crazy tho.they'd do anythin to get away from PE.haha...i simply adore runnin.& it's the only time dat i get to be free from lessons back den.jason liew's PE lessons were pretty cool...


came across my gp teacher's blog thanks to arzish.she was super nice!!her lessons were always so fun!apparently she's takin her PhD at michigan...it's been a looong time.haven't returned to visit my teachers at CJ since i left skul.aaah...it's been 3 yrs...i'm all grown up now.haha...u think?


hit the gym dis mornin.ferz time to a public gym.not too bad.& the entry fee is pretty cheap too - $2.50.thinkin of signin up for membership...not too sure.wil review the decision again.they are equipped wif those cyclin machines,treadmill,weights & the other machines which i dunno their names...hur...wat else do i need?usually i juz make use of the bike,treadmill & weights.


an all-girls day out planned for nxt wk.dis time wif my NUS frenz.dunno wen but i've a feelin it's gonna be a bingin dae!!haha...food is wat keeps everyone goin,not?priya's b-dae celebration thingee's dis sat.over at westin.haven't gotten her anythin.wil hav to go shoppin tomoro.im totally clueless...gonna kiss my bed now....toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home