stop.wait.watch

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Went to hav my hair trimmed juz now before headin for tuition.thought of givin 'hairology' a try since it's near my tuition's place.it's in the same street but opposite sides of the road.i'll never figure dat out.i've never stayed in places with streets & avenues which is a good thing or i'll end up lost while tryin to find my way home.


i was greeted with a friendly beng upon entrance.i haven't trimmed my hair in ages & the guy knew!!told me my ends were dry & he needed to trim them off a lil.& he snipped off like an inch to 2 of my hair on the first snip!!i almost cried...i was like woah...hold it man.& he gave me layers...sth i've been tryin to grow out for soooo long.reason was my hair was too thick & he wanted to give me a lighter feel.now i feel like my hair's too short.but it kinda makes me look different from usual.ahah..so i'm cool with it now.wanted to colour my hair as well but i lacked the time.gonna take me ard 2-3 hrs but i gotta run for tuition.wonderin if i should do it tomoro since i've to teach tuition again tomoro...shucks.hmmmm....


& i bought another new top!! la di da...im so happy.shoppin always lift up my spirits.i shop wen i'm bored,sad,happy,angry.felt sooo much better after gettin dat top cos i was feelin down the whole day since yesterday.& off i went for tuition...


sometimes i feel lost.dunno wat izit dat is required of me.& i sense unhappiness.izit because of me?i feel lonely...i wish i can escape.sigh.let me be void of feelins...should i even be askin for dat?is feel-less a good thing?i wanna voice it out but i dunno how to bring it up.in fact i dun even noe how to put it in nice terms.wat i wan to noe is am i the only one feelin it?wat about u?these days,i dunno anymore...i juz dunno...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home