stop.wait.watch

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Priya's b-dae thingee was laz nyte.Held at westin,now called Swissotel the Stamford.the place was packed with police officers,complete with bag scanners & the works.macam masuk tempat high security gitu.guess the IOC celebrities are here for the meetin nxt wk hence the presence of the home team ppl...anyway,felt quite out of place at her 'party' cos everyone was drinkin xcept the two of us.all the arabs,malays,indians...everyone...drinks.im not surprised cos im pretty used to dat kind of env but it stil made me feel out of place.didn't stay long...went off after about an hour or so.hung out..juz the both of us.we talked & talked & talked...didn't notice the time.but i appreciate bf's presence altho he was really quite adamant bout not goin.i needed him to accompany me so i won't feel so alone.thx baby...
i got her a bracelet made with real rosebud,1 rosebud right smack in the middle.pretty sweet & priya loved it.im glad she does...i cannot not go for her b-dae thingee cos she's my best fren!!i mean,she'd be super hurt if i didn't turn up.even if it's for a while,i'm glad i saw her.oh & she rented a freakin suite,57th storey...& everyone was smokin so the balconies were opened.& juz as she blew out the candles on the cake,one of the hotel personnel came up cos they received a signal from the fire sensor.guess wat they told him?the smoke occured due to the candles.they juz blew out the candles...they're damn lucky!!cos dat's juz wat happened.but of coz..they're a bunch of liars.haha!dat kinda smoke can't be caused by a few candles!!all were farkin smokin like chimney pots...haha...


bought myself perfume before the party.pleasures...my fav.but it's damn farkin ex seh.xpected ar...but usually mum pays so i dun feel the pinch.hehe..anyway,it's been a while since i laz used dat perfume.i'm not loyal to any perfume.i go ard tryin different scents.but pleasures?it's a classic.i love it.my 200ml ck1 perfume is cleaned out in a yr.kak ina bought for me laz yr...hehe...do i use a lot?i dun think so...


been exercisin my butt off the paz few days ..consecutively.mum thinks i'm too fat.plannin to swim tomoro mornin but i stil haven't gotten my shorts.cos i prefer to wear shorts with my tankini than my panty bottom.haha...reminds me of wonder woman's costume.oh well,wil prob hav to make do with it for the time bein.at least it's a tankini.i can't bring myself to wear a bikini.i'm too shy i guess.& i can't tan.mum wil kill me if i do.she thinks i'm dark enuf.so no point gettin a bikini if i dun tan rite?unlike nina,she's super yellow.she's even more yellow than my mum!!nina looks more cina than my mum & even mum seconds dat.haha..nina prob takes after one of the ancestors or sth.


gonna catch haunted mansion in a while on star movies.& i stil hav to upload pix.oh well,toodles!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home