stop.wait.watch

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I juz found out Maisyarah's mum juz passed away dis mornin. Woke up to find dat Mie juz returned from the funeral cos her dad's Mie's colleague. The lady who passed away was also my dad's skulmate or classmate back in their skul days. Small world. My condolences to her...


Yesterday was the Durian Trip thingee to JB. Luckily Acap & I had each other's company or we'll both be bored to tears. Snapped some pix which consisted of mostly the both of us cos it's taken from my cam...ehhe...unless those taken with Mie's cam. Gonna upload a few of the pix cos I'm too tired to upload all. Anyway, I was elated when I realized we're gonna be home earlier than xpected cos I can't wait to meet Ayang!!


Took a bath, watched Bring It On for a while on Channel 5 den got ready to meet him. He fetched me ard 12 & reached home ard 4. Although a brief meetin, it thrilled me nonetheless. The paz week felt really draggy..couldn't wait for Sat seh. Was super tired though when I reached home. Mana tak..from Sat mornin all the way til dis mornin. I juz woke up but I'm feelin quite tired. Goin for my massage tomoro with Mie. Lookin forward to that to relieve my body aches. Guess all the late nytes are takin their toll on me.


I feel like shoppin now but Mie's asleep. Prob ask her wen she wakes up later. Guess she's super tired after yesterday cos she was mabuk & pretty pissed off when there was the durian smell in the bus. She doesn't take durians, can't stand them even..& I wonder why she went for the trip in the ferz place. Plus she woke up early today to go to the funeral...don't think the tiredness has worn off. But I really feel like shoppin!! shuckz..gotta curb my desires. Maybe I should juz go back to sleep...


Havin running nose, blocked nose & slight cough. Quite irritatin... I think contracted the virus from my tutee. Hope I get well soon... cos stressful period is startin tomoro. Biddin of mods. Dread it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home