stop.wait.watch

Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm no longer a rusty blondie!! Yep!! Coloured my hair again laz nyte. THis time round, with the help of Mummie. Ahaha! After Mie's birthday lunch, we headed down to Bugis & they're havin DIY colour kits at offer prices for Revlon. Bought a pack cos Mie can't stand lookin at my blonde highlights anymore...heheh. So got the brown colour that goes well with my base colour. So now, I hav perfectly normal hair!! Haha... I stil do hav a tinge of blonde here & there though. It's DIY mah...not perfect but I like the colour now better than the previous one. NOt too harsh & golden.


Abang Dan commented that my hair colour was like besi karat!! So did Abang Wan!! Haha... The latter was tellin me to inform my mum to change the pipes cos "gawd damn it! It's so freakin rusty babe!" Mie helped colour my hair at nyte wen we got back & she coloured her own hair too with the balance. eheh. Before this, she's been colourin Acap's hair as well. SO i guess she can be pretty 'professional' with DIY kits oready. Haha!!


Now I can rest assured that I won't freak anyone out..especially the older ppl. I don't hav to freak the nenek out later when I go over for tuition & I won't freak out Ayang's mum as well if I happen to visit. Such a relief you know?? Thinkin of writin testis for some ppl but I don't think I've the time now. I stil hav to leave early for tuition today cos I've to visit Popular ferz to get a new assessment for Farah. Yeah, she's done with the current book. Pretty fast but that's how I am. I give tons of work. haha...pity the 2 kiddos sometimes but at least it shows results. So I'm not too worried about bein screwed up by the parents.


I wonder wat Ayang's doin now. He's prob bein tekan in this wet weather. I empathize with him but there's nothin I can do. The least I can do is lend him my listenin ear. & I miss him oready. Weekends seem so far away...


Happy 81st to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home