stop.wait.watch

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tried out the food down at Tanjong Pagar Railway station laz nyte. The food was so-so. Not that great. Reached there only around 10 cos I left home ard 9+ cos ayang overslept. Felt a lil guilty for wakin him up to meet me as promised. If he was tired & needed sleep,I'm okay with it cos I know he's xtremely tired out from the vigourous trainin the past week. He woke up anyway to meet me cos it's gonna be one hell of a week this comin week. I may not even be able to meet him this week, unless he's feelin okay on Sunday. I'm not hopin for much of coz... Sigh. I'm gonna miss you real bad baby. When he hugged me before I opened the door to my house, I somehow felt sad and lonely. Maybe it's juz a temporary feelin since I've nothin else better to do these days to fill up my time. Once skul starts, it'll prob be better. Weekends are gonna be the only time of the week that I'll look forward to. Unlike the days of yore...where if we feel like meetin, we'll juz meet up even if it's in the middle of the nyte. Haha...def gonna miss those spontaneous rendezvous. & no more lifts from skul. Yup, gonna miss all those times. Now I know why I'll feel lonely. Juz keep tellin myself it's okay. Only a temporary arrangement.


Just realized that I'm stuck here in Singapore whole year round. Was supposed to visit Europe this year but Acap has some crappy academic calendar where he starts skul durin skul holidays for others. Weird. Definitely. So that's strike one. Maybe postponed to next year dependin on his academic calendar. Or like Mie says, juz leave him here. Haha!! As if he's willin to be left behind...
Leon's gettin married in Nov this year. Nov 26 & I juz hav to hav my exams on that very week although I'm not sure of the date yet. It's the exam week. Anyway, he's holdin it in Bali. Some resort theme. Hyatt or Hilton.. Can't remember. Mie's goin though. Sigh..so farn!!! Leon's a childhood friend who's waaay older. Okay, not so old. I'm juz exaggaratin. He works with the bank now & he's earnin a 5-figure income at the age of 20+. Isn't that soo cool?? & his gf owns a boutique. Rich background also lar... They met in NTU. Anyway, it's a resort weddin!!! How cool is that? YOu can laze ard with a bikini the whole day, soak up the sun & all it's natural goodness. Bliss... So this is strike 2.
I can't take on anymore strikes. If anyone plans to go somewhere, anywhere,please tell me only if I can afford to go. But on the other hand, I'm kinda glad to be stuck here in sunny Singapore. Although the weather's a bitch, I can get to meet my baby & listen to his voice anytime I want to without worryin bout the phone bill although Mie foots the bill. Don't wanna incur xcessive costs lar. Cos my baby calls me when I go on vacation... Nak lepaskan rindu...ehhe.


I'm beginnin to be able to live with my 'new' hair. I'm juz wonderin how I'm supposed to teach tuition at amk cos the nenek's always ard. Don't wanna scare her off. Haha. No worries for the other tuition venue cos that's my nephew. My cousins think it's cool tho. My aunt thinks it's "happenin"!! Haha..quotin her. Gawd, the world's turnin topsy-turvy. Bibik thinks the colour's cool. Only Mie stil thinks the blonde highlights are too bright & wans me to tone them down a shade or two. She's cool with the brown hair & stuff but the highlights get onto her. Haha!! But she's cool with it lar. Maybe nxt time I'll try pink or green or sth. Sheesh. Wonder how that'll turn out to be.


I had a lovely time laz nyte & I'm still filled with bliss & satisfaction with the simplest things in life. Thx baby for grantin me that. Love is such a beautiful thing, ain't it? It makes me feel so satisfied with life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home