stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I had a spontaneous rendezvous with Crystal yesterday.Fun would be an understatement. Great would be it!! Haven't met her since exams & the sweet girl missed me...I miss her too!! Met her on MSN & I told her i wanted to go shoppin...alone. She wanted to accompany me & I said why not rite?? At least there's company.


Met her at City Hall MRT, walked through Citylink then Suntec. Couldn't find anythin nice enuf to my likin. She had lunch at the foodcourt down at Suntec & I had hot cheng tng. Full oready...had lunch before I left home. We headed back to the MRT & stopped by this nail place in citylink cos she wanted to hav her eyebrows trimmed. Pretty cheap, 12 buckeroos. Then we stopped by Gelare's for waffles!!! Cos it's half price on Tuesdays. Yummy!! I had a whole waffle by myself & it felt soooo sinful but I'd love to go for it again!! Uh huh! Crystal had a small waffle cos she juz had lunch. eheh... Took the train down to Orchard. Started the journey from Far East up to Somerset. Got my long wanted skirt from Far East..I love it! Wanted to get the psychedelic printed one but the salesgirl told me they hav more stock for that. Crystal told me to get the other one. If I like it (I love it!!), I can always return to get it again soon. Maybe I will... dependin on the buckeroos I have.ehhe...


Walked over to Zara to get my medieval top cos I've been wantin to get that but I dunno where to get it from apart from Mango which is sellin at 49 bucks after discount & the latest design is sellin for 85. Shucks. Damn ex seh...cos I'm kinda broke rite now. Been spendin too much lately. But it's oh so lovely. Tried it on with Crystal & she said I look like a princess...haha!! Sure the day would come in the near future...Juz hav to fantasize bout it. Anyway, she told me that Zara sells those tops too but short sleeved. Told her I'm okay with short sleeved. Headed down to Zara & got myself the top. I'm soooo happie!! I feel like the happiest person!! Haha... Shoppin does wonders to me.


Last stop for the day: dinner. Yup, I need the recharge after a whole day of walkin & spendin $$. Now I juz hav to ask Mie for a little bit more $$. Okay, a lot more. I'm juz tryin not to feel guilty. It's not workin. Damn it. On the whole, I feel great cos I got 2 new things!! Aaah...this is life.eheh...


Mie's bored & she's thinkin of takin a short trip on National Day weekend. 5th to 9th August. Wonderin if I should accompany her. Kinda tight that week cos biddin would hav started. Damn leceh ar... Aunty Faridah's headin down to KL on that very week & Mie thinks of comin along. If not, Bangkok. BUt Mie said M'sia's havin Megasale durin that period. Damn!! She's gonna go shoppin. Should I go? But I'm gonna miss Ayang cos I only get to meet him on Saturdays now. She leaves the decision to me. Shucks...decisions decisions. I hate makin them. But shoppin...?? & sales...?? Oh, why must this happen to me? Will hav to think bout it thoroughly for the next few days. Mie likes to do this...She likes to take off for a short trip & hopin that I would come along (I can hear it in her voice even tho she doesn't xplicitly say it. Said it's all up to me...) when she feels bored. Like in JC 1, she took me out of skul on my birthday cos she wanted to go Bangkok which was planned like only 1 or 2 wks before. So called my 17th Birthday prezzie plus all the shoppin of coz... Now, she's doin it again. I've to miss the ferz day of skul if I wanna tag along. But I don't care bout that. Haha... So should I go? Should I stay? Dilemma...


Thinkin of headin down to skul later to register for some workshop that can't be done online. Soooo freakin leceh...cos there's payment involved. Called the lady & asked if we could register through the phone & pay up on the day itself but no sirree. She said "skul's gonna start soon rite?? So why can't you come down?" bitch. Skul starts on the freakin 8th not 3rd you dumbo. NUS juz hav to make life difficult for everyone. & Crystal juz filled me in on honours stuff & hell, it's damn messy & leceh seh... She's doin 2nd upper or ferz class, not sure which. >4 pointer some pple...so smart ar??


Now I hav to figure out which mods to take up this comin sem. Stil not sure which. Thinkin of takin marketin but now NUS has 2 campuses. Biz will be over at Bukit Timah. Wonderin how the arrangements gonna be like. Maybe there'll be a specific venue at Kent Ridge? Not sure...okiez...gotta go figure out my life for the comin sem...tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home