stop.wait.watch

Friday, July 22, 2005

Greedy

I'm feelin greedy. I feel like havin Gelare's waffles (again!!), Fish & Co. anythin, pizza, pasta...the list goes on. I wan food!! :]


Skul's startin & I'm sooo not in the mood to go back to skul yet. Somebody help me!! Room's in a mess; been tellin myself that I need to clear my room durin the hols...now that the hols are endin, my room's stil in the same state - a mess. Well, not exactly. You can't see it on the outside but once you slide the doors of my cupboard...you get the pix. It gets worse cos I've been stockin up durin the hols!! More clothes,same space. I need a bigger cupboard. Nope, I need to CLEAR my cupboard. Shuckz... never did like cleanin up anythin.


Got a strange request from frenster. Some guy called Pibu from Phillipines wanted to be a 'new' friend. Haha!! NO.Dun think so dude... Some nigga wannabe, judgin from wat I read. "Hey, ms btiful..." was how the msg went. Kinda revoltin...like someone tryin too hard to impress ya, u noe??


Went for a jog again this mornin. Tryin to keep to my schedule of runnin 3 times a wk. So far so good...for the paz few wks. Let's see if this can go on...& for how long. I need motivation!!


Headin down to JB tomoro...from mornin til nyte. With prison staff & their families i guess. Kak Ina has this day trip organised by prison & the whole family's goin. I din wanna go at ferz cos it's freakin 7 50 in the freakin mornin at Causeway Point!! Meetin place..either that or 7 20 at Changi Women's Prison. Oh gawd, no. BOth are bad. But Mie keeps persuadin me to go even tho the other 2 kiddos are goin. I'm like "No, I dun wan. I need to sleep." But tak sampai hati ar. Cos at ferz Mie said she's not forcin anyone to go. Acap & Nina are cool with it. But she kept persuadin me. I think if the other 2 are not goin, she won't even bother persuadin them. It's juz me. Tapi ye lar..tak sampai hati. So I agreed & I've to cancel tuition..which is great. But I stil hav to wake up early in the freakin mornin!! Haha...it's okay lar,for one day only. Make this an xception. Wil only be back in Spore ard 11 at nyte..which means I can only meet my baby after midnyte. So late!!! I'm oready missin him like crazy. BUt he has family plans too on Sat nyte..so I guess he won't hav to wait for too long without doin anythin,which is a good thing.At the rate I'm meetin him,wil only be home ard 6 on Sunday mornin. I hope I can tahan all the way from Sat mornin!! hehe...I really hope so. Weekends hav become precious to me.


I'm feelin super sleepy now but I think I should try to clear up some stuff in the cupboard. SHould I??Oh the bed is like callin me oready...& I stil need to epilate & bleach. Tuition later at nyte. Boring...


I really feel like gettin another pair of birkies. Maybe nxt wk?? Yeah... the one I hav now doesn't seem to go well with skirts. It only looks okay with pants or shorts. Kinda looks farnie with skirts. Oh..this is sooo temptin!! Yeah, wil prob get it nxt wk... Can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home