stop.wait.watch

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Was surprised to bump into Adzim last night during dinner with the fiance and his colleagues.
We were supposed to exchange contacts but somehow, we didn't. Think both of us were too busy eating. Heh.
Or maybe, he's just shy to approach me at the table.
Apparently he's seen me at Vivo before too.
Well, small world I say.

Just like how I just found out that the guy whose function is at my void deck used to be my friend from the Quran recital class.
I didn't know that he has shifted from St. George too until Abang Dan told me it's Yazid's function.
Small, small world.

By the way, does anyone know whether we have to file for graduation or not?
Cos I've not received any e-mails, letters or other forms of communication to inform us of anything!
So crap.

Oh well, that's life.
Weekends seem to fly by sooooo fast.
Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home