stop.wait.watch

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Reading Haz's entry that there's 4/5 of practicum left to go somehow makes me feel a teeny bit better.
Cos 4/5 looks way better than 8 (weeks) although they mean the same thing.
It's definitely the numbers.

Term break starts tomorrow and I'm officially drowned in a million tasks to complete.
I've already written down the list of tasks to complete each day of the week.
Hope I can follow through.

I'm seriously tired. Already.

This entry makes me feel old.

Anyway, thanks Haslina for the date on Saturday.
Our relationship seems more complicated now.
But I know, we can still depend on each other.
There were times when I tend to keep to myself a lot simply because ultimately, I'm still an outsider and the meetups do make me feel out of place.
I'm not that chitty chatty kinda person and neither am I up for small talk.
But it's different when that relationship gets toned down to just friendship.
And I hope that our friendship remains that way, no matter how the relationship between us will turn out to be in time to come.

I miss those days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home