stop.wait.watch

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello, hello.

If you're wondering where I've gone to, I'm still stuck here leading an exhausting life.
I sound so dreary.
Haha.
Well, there's only 7 weeks left.
I'm stressing the word only, just to make myself feel better.
Crap, it's not doing its job.

Anyway, I'm really grateful for the long weekend.
I had such a blast!
Doing what?
Nothing. Except to shop and slack.
But today had been tiring though.
I've been sitting here since I woke up this afternoon.
There's 1 more lesson plan to go for this week!
Then I can start planning for the next week.
Sighz, that doesn't exactly sound like such a great upcoming week.

Okay, enough shit talk about school.
I'm tired just thinking about it.

Oh! And I bumped into that someone while out shopping with Mum on Friday.
I think I turned around just in time to avoid eye contact.
I'm not sure if he saw me.
But it would have been too awkward if we were to meet each other eye to eye.
We would be forced to say hello.
It's so much better this way: avoid contact.

Stomach's rumbling.
Speaking of stomach, looking forward to that high tea date with Haslina this Saturday!
If she can make it of course.

This foodie thought is going to get me through the week.
At least, thoughts don't make you put on the calories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home