stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It feels like a millennium since I've stepped into this realm.
Work's been real tiring and demanding.
Thank God breathing comes naturally, else I'd forget to breathe.

I'm already so drained and it's only the 2nd week.
I have 8 freaking more weeks to go.
In times like this, I feel that it's better to work in a desk-bound job.
At least that eliminates the bunch of zoological creatures that drains all the energy out from me.

I can't wait for Friday.
And I can foresee that the term break next week will be spent on coming up with lesson plans.
Yay.
At least it's a break from seeing those monkeys.

God, I can only pray for the best.
You decide what's best for me.
Help me get through this trying period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home