stop.wait.watch

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Pigged Out

Yesterday was total pig out day...& it was fun!! Cos it was with him... Ferz we had late lunch at Tong Seng where I had my sliced fish bee hoon since I didn't noe what else to eat when we ferz reached. It was the ferz thing that came to my mind. Anyway, it was great, as usual. Wanted to catch a movie. By then, it was already 6.30 & Beach Road didn't hav any good movies at that time. I wanted to watch Sin City but it was showin at 8.45. A too long wait. The movies showin ard this time aren't that great either. So we slacked around a while cos I really wanted to get my dose of Gelare's waffles!! & we were too full after lunch so we waited for a while for the food to sink in. Headed down to East Coast (which I hav to say is waaaaay more happenin than the West Coast. I'm proud of the East boy!!) to get my waffles ard 9+. Ayang was hungry again by then so he had the tuna sandwich which is heaven...It's totally delectable. Yummy!! Cos I had a bite or two of his sandwich...hehe...sebok ajer. Then he had a cravin for satay & I told him to go to Food Village at East Coast itself since we were there. He was contemplatin between East Coast & Jalan Kayu cso he was afraid the one at East Coast was about to close since it was ard 11 then...in the end his dad told him East Coast has great satay. So we had satay too on the very same nyte. I was so full I was about to burst at the seams!! But the satay was delicious...mmm...I juz hav to run xtra long on Monday. Boo hoo. Even after midnyte Food Village was packed with people. Great food is what attracts Singaporeans...that I hav to agree. Who doesn't go round lookin for great food in Singapore rite?? By then, Ayang was too tired so we headed home. Think his body clock has adapted to his routine & regimental life of Monday to Friday. heheh... I was stil very much awake altho havin woken up early in the freakin mornin..okay,not so early...9.30, to teach tuition. It seems early for me cos I usually wake up only ard 12+. Punyalah liat nak bangun...can't even open my eyes when the alarm sounded. Gawd, I juz felt like throwin the phone away. I had a great weekend & I hope everyone else did too. The only thing we din get to do was catch a movie. Nxt time...


Some things which were said made me think. You should hav told me earlier. I was juz bein obligatin. Didn't noe you didn't like it. I wish you had told me earlier... *teary*


So what am I gonna do for the rest of this Sunday? Eat I guess... & sleep too. My body is super achin. I feel so old. I need the run. & cleanin up my room is a good idea too. I'm only left with one week. Better make full use of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home