stop.wait.watch

Monday, July 25, 2005

Went for a destressin body massage with Mie juz now. It felt great!! Rejuvenatin... A little painful at first cos I was super 'stiff'. Too much stress on my upper back & shoulders...prob due to all the sittin & computer facin sessions. The masseuse kept tellin me to relax but I was!! Juz that my body is 'hard'. She told me I should sign up for more massage sessions to soften my body. Yar sure...muz ask the Mum ferz. She's payin... But I enjoyed the brief session. Thinkin of tryin out their facial..pretty cheap. Muz call ferz to make an appointment. Anyone wanna join me?? Think it's gonna be relaxin. Sounds pretty good. Will call them up one of these days b4 skul starts.


Wanted to walk around but it was rainin so we decided to head home. Kinda leceh ar to walk in the rain. But I really wanna get footwear... I badly need new ones.


Biddin's started. So far so good. Biddin points & vacancy are within acceptable range which is great. Will hav to check it again tomoro b4 leavin for tuition. Hope it stays this way. It's Monday today. 4 days to go til Sat. I'm countin down. I'm not bein clingy or desperate or anythin...but it feels different that he's stuck in camp. SOmehow it makes it difficult to reach him. Oh well. I've got things planned for the rest of the week so I hope that will make time fly by.


Wanna catch The Nanny on Star World...later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home