stop.wait.watch

Friday, July 29, 2005

Helped Mie with the online bookin of Pan Pacific cos the server had some probz. Somehow, the page kept appearin as server unavailable. Busy ar agaknye... So after like the tenth time, I managed to secure the bookin cos the particulars page appeared!! Yay!! But it took us quite some time ar... Yeah, Mie's goin for that unplanned weekend getaway with Aunty Faridah. & they juz hav to stay at Pan Pac!! & she's stayin on her own. Nice... The laz time we went KL as a family we stayed at Berjaya Times Square. Suites...cos that's the only type of room that they have. Nice view but don't really like the place cos the shoppin mall at the lower levels of the building sux. But the rooms were lovely...


This time round, I decided not to tag along... But I can always change my mind at the last minute. But I don't think so lar...nanti penat cos they're returnin only on the 9th. I stil hav to go to skul on Wed. Mie will definitely apply for more leave to rest. Will juz tell her what I want so she can get it for me over there. I feel like goin for a holiday too durin the one-week break in Sept but I'm not sure if I can afford to. May juz be bombarded with assignments cos that's what they always do. It doesn't seem like a break actually. Aaaaah...wish I can juz take off like Mie; anytime, anywhere. I wish.


Mie has some complimentary tix which can be used at any hotel in Spore. Hmmm..thinkin of throwin a bash. Hehehe... temptin temptin...


Now I can juz see the things I want in front of me like an oasis, only this time, it's not water I need but clothes & accessories. Okay, shut up. Guess I better turn in soon...joggin tomoro mornin & stuff to do for the rest of the day. Okiez...good nyte ppl,sweet dweamz!! *mwackz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home