stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Saw a cute cat early this mornin when I went for a jog. It was white with ginger highlights. Yeah, that was the colour. & it had such an adorable face. If only I had my phone or my cam ard at that time..would hav taken its pix for all to see.


Biddin results were out laz nyte & I was granted all 3 mods I bidded for. Yay!! Now, I juz hav to wait for the rounds to bid for the other 2 mods - principles or marketin & woman's health & changes. Think it's gonna be in round 2A which will only commence on 1st August.


I juz read someone's blog who happens to hav the same name as me. Skimmed thru her taggie...frenz called her Jan or Jann. Was shocked actually when I saw that. No one should be callin anyone Jann (pronounced in the Malay manner with the 'a' as 'ah') cos it means the king of all syaitans. & she dons a tudung so it is pretty ironic... Sometimes you gotta noe these things to prevent unwanted happenins cos when ppl say ure name in that manner so many times, it may juz come true & it can be pretty scary!! It becomes somewhat like a prayer.


I gotta get myself a bag & shoes & clothes before skul starts. Need the bag for skul & I better get the rest before skul starts or there won't be any time. Tuition on Mondays hav to change too cos I can't make it on that day. Maybe hav to teach Farah on Friday cos I won't be free on Mon & Tues & she's not free on Wed & Thurs. Guess I'll hav to settle for Thursday to teach Nina, Friday at AMK & Sat at Tampines. Wow... So fun. Okay, guess it won't be too bad. & I need the $$. Gonna rest for a while now... take my mornin dose of honey & water, epilate & I'll be good to go. The shops will still be closed if I leave too early in the mornin. & I need to hav my lunch...need the energy to walk around. Whether I purchase anythin or not is a different story... Haha!! I juz get a kick out of screenin thru everythin in the shops. Now I'll juz hav to charge it to the mum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home