stop.wait.watch

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Got another pair of birkies!! & a new bag for the comin skul sem. Think I've spent enuf for a day... But I still feel like gettin that pair of shoes from x:odus which I tried on. Quite comfy & cute outlook... The dragonfly motif I'm usin now is pretty belapok. Been usin it almost everyday. I need a tote as well... My mphosis one is gettin worn out. It can still be used lar but I juz need an excuse to get another one. But this can wait. Haven't really seen one that is to my likin. I got some glittery sash too from far east. Dunno why I got them. They juz looked nice at that point of time. Bought 2 pieces at that. Shucks...nxt time I gotta think carefully before buyin anythin. But it wasn't too ex so it's okay I guess. So after thinkin thru, should I get that x:odus pair?? Very temptin I muz say but I decided to go home & think bout it for a few days. If I still dream of that pair of shoes after 3 days, I'll get it. It's somewhat like my personal curb in shoppin. Somehow, it works. Coz I muz learn not to buy things at 'first love'. I realize I love everythin nice that I see at first glance. Haha..superficial & materialistic love. They never last... Oh...I'm still thinkin of that pair now. Gotta think of sth else besides spendin $$. Maybe I'll grab an orange after this & watch some TV to take my mind of it.


Gotta head down to skul tomoro to get that laptop for Aunty Gracie. Prob hav to head down early to avoid crowds & I pray they still hav stock for that model. Usin Nashitah's name so I don't wanna trouble her again. Plz plz let there be stock. If there is, I can juz cash & carry. Settled. Can't use my name cos bought once oready. Smart ar?? They don't want people to take advantage of their discounted prices. I feel like gettin a new one too. Saw a Panasonic one that's super lightweight, only 1.4kg. Mine's 1.6kg & I'm complainin. Not much diff I noe but maybe it will be lighter. It looks super slim too. I juz like the outlook lar...the weight comes in second actually. But it comes with a whoppin price of ard 4K+. Thinkin of passin Acap this current one & gettin that one. Hehe... Don't think he'll agree to it though. I've very fickle relationships with my possesions. Thank gawd it's not with the bf!!


Gonna rest for a while now. I still haven't performed my Asar prayers... & it's almost 6. Ta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home