stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

With the marriage course successfully completed, I'm wondering if I'm really ready to be married with just 2 days of lectures and activities about life, really.

Lately, I've been experiencing terrible discomfort. Too much wind in my body.
It's causing the thumping headache and my body to ache.
It was more than I could bear today so I requested for early release.
I went home to sleep and arranged for a full body massage but the headache's still here.
I'm really tired.
The fiance is getting worried with my condition cos I get these ailments so frequently.
It all boils down to work and stress.
Even the masseuse told me to sleep more.
Hah. Easier said than done.
How can I when there's so much work to do and I'm always worried that I'm not able to finish the tasks? Sighz.
There's nothing to do except to endure all the shitload.
There are times when I've contemplated approaching my GP for sleeping pills.
I'm definitely turning in by 8.30 tonight.

Currently I'm bitching on msn with a fellow colleague.
We definitely have plenty of common issues to bitch about.
I should stop talking about work.
It's causing me further distress.
But it's really FUCKING ridiculous.

Breathe.
One more time.

Okay, it's time for dinner and some rest again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home