stop.wait.watch

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm feeling so fucking frustrated tonight.
I can't quite put my feelings into words but I can put it in one sound.... AAAAARRRRGGHH!

But I did have an enjoyable weekend.
And today, I enjoyed a treat from Haslina with her family. Thanks dear.
Really appreciate your thoughts of having me around.
Let's have dinner soon, yeah?

Back to the frustration.
I've been given a project to handle not too long ago.
I've tried to do as much as I can over the week.
I've not completed making the charts though.
I don't have the fucking time! Tell me just when do I have the luxury of time to draw stupid lines to make charts?
It's not like I could make them using the computer.
I've to fix a few pieces of vanguard sheets together to make one chart for one fucking level.
You know how much work goes into just making one chart?
Aaaaargh!
If you don't have the fucking time to do it, what makes you think that I have?
On top of all the fucked up marking, there're other idiotic things to do and attend and watever else.
Aaargh!
I really can't take it anymore tonight. I have to vent out all my anger!
Before I get nasty and vulgar to certain people, I need to find an avenue to relieve myself.

I'm tryin to keep my anger at a low level now.
It's not good for my health. I can already feel the stress building up.
Heavy chest, difficulty in breathing...
Let's talk about something more fun.
Like the DSLR course I attended with Mum on Friday and Saturday.
It's really a wonderful gadget to work with!
And I loved the photo-taking session on Saturday where we had to produce replicas of the pictures given to us.
Pictures taken by the person who conducted the course himself, an experienced photographer.
Pretty tough pictures to capture but not impossible.
It just requires practice.
Maybe Mum's getting a DSLR. That would be super fun!
Yay! Can't wait for that day to come!

And the fiance and I got another item for the wedding.
Thanks baby =)

Alright, I need to print a worksheet and settle my stuff for tomorrow.
Fuck.
I hate the thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home